elvenjaneite

Libriomancer
Jim C. Hines
Elizabeth & Leicester: Power, Passion, Politics
Sarah Gristwood
Sorcery & Cecelia: or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot - Patricia C. Wrede, Caroline Stevermer If you like fantasy and Jane Austen, read this book. I just finished it and it is absolutely delightful. I have to request the sequel. If no one has the sequel I will cry.

This is the story of two cousins, told in letters written between the two when one is in Essex (where they both live) and one is in London. It was written by the authors, Patricia Wrede writing as Kate, and Caroline Stevermer writing as Cecelia, which creates a very believable difference in voice between the two. And here's the kicker: until they finished the whole thing they didn't discuss the plot. And yet it makes sense.

The story itself is very sweet, amusing, and, as long as you don't object to magic, very very clean. I give it a hearty thumbs up to slightly more mature readers.