elvenjaneite

Jim C. Hines
Elizabeth & Leicester: Power, Passion, Politics
Sarah Gristwood
Scarlett Fever (Scarlett, #2) - Maureen Johnson by Maureen Johnson

So, this will be less of a review and more of a reaction, because I just put the book down and AUGH!

Don't get me wrong. It's great. I love Scarlett and her kooky family (remember my thing about families?). I adore Spencer (especially the scene at the party where he attempts to eat an entire bottle of maraschino cherries).

BUT...how long until the next book comes out? I'm not sure I can make it. I'm really not.

Like Leila, I'm totally Team Max, which surprised me quite a bit. Usually I stick like crazy to the original guy, the one that has misunderstandings but gets the girl in the end. Not in this case. Max all the way! (Because, let's face it, Max was a jerk, but Eric was more of a jerk and for less even semi-commendable reasons.)

So, Maureen Johnson! Because we share a first name, and because you're a Nerdfighter Secret Sister and for these two reasons you are awesome, please. Write fast. Write Max.