elvenjaneite

Libriomancer
Jim C. Hines
Elizabeth & Leicester: Power, Passion, Politics
Sarah Gristwood
Flora's Dare: How a Girl of Spirit Gambles All to Expand Her Vocabulary, Confront a Bouncing Boy Terror, and Try to Save Califa from a Shaky Doom (Despite Being Confined to Her Room) - Ysabeau S. Wilce Pigface psychopomp! How on earth am I supposed to wait for the third book to be released? Ysabeau Wilce! You are a mean lady! What kind of an ending is that? More coherently, Flora continues her adventures in this book, and discovers some long-buried secrets at the same time (to anyone who’s read it, I hope you see what I did there). [Jan. 2010]

-----

I love this book so much! When is the third one going to be released? I can’t wait to find out what happens with Flora and Udo and the rest. [Sept. 2010]

-----

I wasn’t sure how Wilce could deliver something better than Flora Segunda, but she certainly did. The story is exhilarating and sweet and heartbreaking all at the same time, and it leaves me absolutely PANTING to know what happens next. (I talked about it here and again here.) [2010 in books]