elvenjaneite

Libriomancer
Jim C. Hines
Elizabeth & Leicester: Power, Passion, Politics
Sarah Gristwood
Sylvester - Georgette Heyer Sylvester has always been and remains one of my favorites. All three of the main characters are marvellous, and I love to hate Lady Ianthe. Comforting re-read there.

----

I bought 13 books from Amazon, using a gift card from my aunt and uncle. This was one of them, which was nice because I really like it. It’s one of the ones I feel like actually works on a number of different levels and the whole thing just makes me happy. [Sept. 2010]

----

Mmm, Georgette Heyer. And I’m very fond of Sylvester, containing as it does an account of the trials of a young author. [Dec. 2008]

----

A definite favorite, for the lovely characters, as well as the description of the trials of a young author. Mostly, though, I just like Phoebe and Sylvester, who fall into my favorite categories of Heyer heroes and heroines. [Nov. 2011]