elvenjaneite

Libriomancer
Jim C. Hines
Elizabeth & Leicester: Power, Passion, Politics
Sarah Gristwood
Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley I think my reading of this one suffered a bit from over-high expectations. I had several blog friends who really loved it and so I expected to as well. I liked it, but I didn’t love it, which leaves me wondering if it was me? the book? something in the water that day? I may try a re-read sometime, to see if reading at a different time changes my opinion. [March 2012]

----------

Okay, actually I’ve already read this one, but I was in a bad mood or something and didn’t appreciate it. Karyn’s post at Someday My Printz Will Come convinced me to give it another try. I’m really glad I did, because this time I thought it was a completely sweet and charming book. I’m not sure if it’s a Printz book necessarily–it seems a little light compared to some of the others–but I’d be very happy to see it get an Honor [Sept 2012]